Its Easy Pumpkin Gnocchi time! These fantastic little potato dumplings you can cook and fry and just has this fulfilling sensation in your mouth. You can buy premade gnocchis in almost every supermarket, but it’s not all too hard to make them yourself. But if you are tired from a long day and just want something delicious to eat, grab a bag from the store and start cooking!
Easy Pumpkin Gnocchi just takes about 2 minutes to cook, but for the sauce, you will need about 30 minutes to cook and prepare everything. We always cook for 4 people sauce and freeze half of it for a later dinner. Therefore, this recipe is for 4 Persons. Find more easy dinners here: Easy Dinner Ideas
- Gnocchi for 4
- 1 Butternut Pumpkin
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- A Bunch of Rosemary
- 500 ml Vegetable Stock
- A Little Chilli, Teaspoon of Chilli Paste or Chilli Flakes
- A Little Parmesan
- A Bit Olive Oil
- Cut the pumpkin into 1cm big cubes, slice the garlic, prepare the chilli and remove the stalks from the rosemary.
- Fry everything in a pot with olive oil while you prepare the vegetable stock.
- Add the vegetable stock to the pumpkin and let it simmer without a lid for about 20 minutes. (So that it looks like on the picture), while stirring occasionally.
- Prepare the gnocchi according to the instructions on the package shortly before the sauce is ready.
- And it’s done! Just add the sauce to the gnocchi, put a little parmesan on top and enjoy this fantastic autumn dish.